Thursday, September 18, 2008

G Unit-Rider Pt2





G unit-Rider Pt2,the song that recently turned my stereos on....As usual Curtis gave a stupefying intro roaring like lion......Grrr!!!!!!!!..50 simply turned me overzealous.....
some lyrics that really impressed me are..
"I'ma loyal nigga nigga, die behind mine
Even if 50 drop me I still wouldn't sign
You done lost yo' mind, bumped yo' head
When I catch them cowards I'm a buss they head"
by Young Buck....
50's attire and reaction doses up the exuberance and will make us move to his beats...He is undefeatable and there is no competition..He is a Riiida and sure to fiiia anyone who comes on his way....G Unitttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Everybody's always down to be the painter but no one's wants to be in the picture....I'd rather be the painter left stroke, right stroke, paintin' the picture ...Ouu baby so soft I will be your painter...Paint that picture for you girl what's the business?